Recording proposals, as well as new CDs and scores publications, are accepted from any source.
The review process goes on continuously but sometimes could take more time (up to two weeks).
Might happen that some emails are flagged automatically as spam. In case of no reply within two weeks, please send us again the same email or contact us through our Social Network.
Proposals and new projects may be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a quick answer, please write an email.
A discographic proposal should include:
- General description of the project(s) in English or Italian (other languages are not accepted).
- Name of the composer(s) and work(s) to be recorded.
- Artistic biography of the artist(s) in English or Italian (other languages are not accepted).
- If the project has already been recorded: Links or Mp3 files for listening.
- If the project is not yet recorded: links of Mp3 of other artist(s) performances.
A score proposal should include:
- The score(s) wish to publish with us in PDF format (Finale or Sibelius files won’t be accepted).
- For composer(s): an artistic biography in English or Italian (other languages are not accepted).
- For editor(s) and revisor(s): a list of previous publications (if any).